Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mom Starts Running Again

6 Weeks postpartum means this mom can start running again! My first run out was pretty rough, averaging 10:30minutes/miles, but I was off the couch and moving so I can't complain. I am trying not to worry too much about my speed and instead focus on getting moving more often. I know the more often I get out and run, the faster I'll become and the more distance I'll be able to cover. This picture was taken earlier this week before one of my runs. Cole loves running and has been asking me to take him out with me. I told him he can join me for my warm up...I was really proud of him. He kept up with me for the first 1/2 mile. He then told me that running was hard work and that he was ready to head home. He gave me an awesome high five and told me I was doing a great job- that was all the motivation I needed to complete the mandatory 3 miles. Thanks, Cole! 

No comments: