Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kids in Motion!

Yesterday we met Kaycee and Liam at Kids in Motion. If you've never been, it's a great way to spend  the morning or afternoon. I sat there watching Cole in heaven thinking to myself, why didn't I think of this place?!? The indoor jungle gym would be enough fun for one three year old, but add on to that the 8-10 different rooms to explore, and I had one happy little Cole. Cole's favorite room was probably the Dinosaur Dig room or the Construction Room (pics below).

He ran from one end of that place to another squealing with delight. We brought our own lunch and would have loved to stay longer, but there was a nasty storm headed our way so we figured it was best to call it a day and head for home. I thought for sure I'd be faced with a temper tantrum, but my little man surprised me. We will definitely be heading back there soon!







No comments: