Monday, May 5, 2014

Date Night

I'll be honest, I could probably use a date night with my husband...it would be good for both of us. As much as I would love that, I can NOT complain about my last date! Daddy was up in Green Bay two weekends ago Friday thru Sunday. It was just Cole and I for the weekend. We decided Saturday night should be a Mother-Son Date Night. 

Cole took me to Cafe Centrall for dinner and then he thought it'd be a good idea to go out for ice cream. This pregnant mama was NOT going to disagree with that thought. We had so much fun together and it was wonderful to spend the time one on one with him. Long overdue and much needed!! 

PICTURE DISCLAIMER: chubby face alert...that's what happens when you're nine months pregnant and taking selfies! Not a good idea! The little man looks cute though! 


No comments: