Sunday, May 5, 2013

happy birthday to me...

I've always loved celebrating my birthday...I will admit though, that as I get older, it is definitely not as fun as it was back in the day. With that said, I did have a wonderful birthday weekend! The weather was great and I was able to take advantage of that.

I did have to work on Friday, but it was an easy day for me and my current students and former students made sure to spoil me throughout the day. That evening we went out to dinner with the family at Cafe Hollander in Tosa...they're always so good to us when we bring in a huge group. It's why we typically celebrate birthdays there. The food was great and spending the evening with my family was wonderful.

Thank you to everyone that joined in the fun and made my day extra special!















No comments: