Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Spring in Wisconsin!

it's March 21, 2013, the first day of spring. Last year at this exact time the temperatures were hovering between 70-80 degrees and the sun was shining. We had grass in our backyard and we were enjoying the longer days on our deck.

Right now...that's not what we're facing in Wisconsin. As I type it's colder than hell outside. We are still sitting with at least 6-8" of snow on the ground, the wind chill was well below zero today and there is no warm up in sight.

As I type we have beer bottles popping on the back deck every two minutes. I know...we should go get them and bring them inside, but Jim and I are finding humor in listening to them explode. It's the little things. If it were a bottle of wine, my ass would've been out there a LONG time ago.

Mother Nature- please...stop screwing with us. Bring on warmer temperatures. Please.

No comments: