Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy 40th Jim!

How the hell did half of March slip away from me. It was just mid February and now Jim's birthday is upon me. Typically we'd think, just another day, but this is a big one...the big 4-0. A part of me wishes I had planned a surprise party of some sorts, but I didn't. In honesty only because the date snuck up on me.

We enjoyed our annual March birthday celebrations this past Saturday at our house. It was a smaller gathering than usual, but Mom and Jim were spoiled with delicious food, generous gifts, and laughter by all. After a relaxing St. Patrick's Day afternoon we had a delicious meal at Colleen and Eric's on Sunday.

With basketball games on the mind, we're planning a night out next weekend for March Madness and a few beers.




























No comments: