Monday, February 11, 2013

My New Ride

After almost 12 years it was time to turn in the keys to my Toyota Corolla and purchase a new car...over Teacher's Convention weekend back in October Jim and I spent a morning at the Subaru dealership so I could test drive a few new cars. Because we had Cole with us, much of the finagling was done by me...that's fine with me since it was my purchase to make. Ed, at Subaru City, gave me a decent deal I just wish I could have gotten a little bit more for my trade in. After several trips up and down 27th Street I fell in love with the Subaru Outback, but I had to go with an Outback Sport- it's the hatchback version, a little sportier, and smaller in size. I would've loved the wagon, but with a Suburban as our other vehicle, I didn't really need a big car and couldn't justify the price difference...I just wanted something safer.

It's been a few months now and I'm still in LOVE. The AWD is amazing in the snow and it makes my daily commute to and from work a lot more tolerable. The Corolla was a great ride and served me well, but this little cutie is my new favorite!

2009 Subaru Outback Sport...19,000miles

Officially mine!

No comments: