Sunday, August 26, 2012

Having Fun at the Color Run

Last weekend's run turned me brown and muddy, this week was bright white and full of colors...The Color Run was my second fun run of the summer. Friday afternoon our team, A Bit Off Color, met at Miller Park to participate in the happiest 5K on the planet. In our all white outfits, we were ready to take on the color powder at each kilometer. Despite the fact that the race got off to an extremely slow start, it was a ton of fun once we got on the move!

**I apologize for the poor quality photos...I wasn't exposing my nice camera to this mess and my personal photographer was at home taking care of our son!


Packet picked up and ready to go
Pre-Race WHITES





We waited a long time for our wave to get to the front...

Starting Line

Fanny- thanks Ryan for sporting her...she carried A LOT of gear


1K = yellow

2K = blue

I wish I had pictures after each kilometer, but here are the after shots. I wish it wasn't dark outside. 

After Race COLORS!!


SO proud of you two! Glad you had fun!!





Color powder + Sweat = Stained Skin






Getting ready for the COLOR TOSS after race


Geez, Carolyn...I think she threw her color packet right over herself!



We love Rob!

Leaving Friday's after our adventurous after race drinks and apps

Decked out in garbage bags for the ride home

Thanks for the fun ladies!

Not sure these are worth saving!

No comments: