Monday, April 23, 2012

Amigurumi...say what?

Have I posted about crocheting? I'm not honestly sure...if so, I apologize.

I have been obsessed with these amigurumi creatures and have spent most of my free time crocheting them. I started out making one piece monsters, but have broadened my horizons and moved on to other recognizable animals. I'm currently working on an elephant, giraffe, and a set of monsters for Cole.

Let me know if you need a creature for a special someone in your life!

Noah's Birthday Snake


Monsters for Pat's Grandson (I'm still working on Cole's)

Drew's Crazy Monster

Easter Chick- these were made in so many colors


It wouldn't be Easter without a bunny!

Shaylin's Hippo- named Puddles

Cole's Fish...AKA "sheesh"

Monkey for Claire's soon to be baby!

No comments: