Saturday, March 31, 2012

Good Morning Mom!

I had the luxury of sleeping in today...I heard Cole around 6:45am, but then the monitor got quiet again so I figured he drifted back off to sleep. Around 7:15am he started squawking a little bit louder, but I was not quite ready to get out of bed yet. I figured I'd see how long I could leave him...very rarely does Cole every cry when he gets up. He'll sing, chat, or squeal, but never really cry. I must have fallen back to sleep myself because when I heard him again it was almost 8:30am! I figured he had been waiting long enough so I went it to see my cutie pie. When I turned the light on in his room and said good morning, this was the sight I saw...he had all of his "friends" lined up along the front of his crib and he was sitting right in between them. I have no idea what their conversation was about, but it lasted over an hour and it was irresistibly cute!


Have I mentioned how much I love this boy. He's my world!

No comments: