Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Saturday Mornings

We've have been absolutely lucky in regards to Cole's current sleeping habits. He sleeps through the night for at least 12-14 hours/night. Most week days we have to wake him to leave in the morning. When the weekends roll around there is nothing better than sleeping in until 8am and then getting up and being able to lounge around in our PJ's for a little while.

Last weekend was a very busy weekend. I was hosting book club on Saturday night and needed to get up and prep my meal and finish cleaning the house. Cole came downstairs with me and I told him I was going to head in the kitchen to get him some milk and waffles. When I made my way back to the living room, this was what I found...I quietly walked over and grabbed my camera so I could capture this beautiful moment. I love his little rooster hair standing straight up from the static electricity.


No comments: