Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Beautiful Book Club Gals

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I adore the women in my book club. We've been together for years, and we've seen each other through some of our best moments, and some of our darkest.
Sometimes I feel like my personal life has been put on hold since having Cole, but I always seem to make it to our monthly gatherings. It's somewhat therapeutic for me.
Many ask so I'll just say, yes we do discuss the books. It's one thing I actually love about this group...but we also talk about a lot more than that. We talk, we laugh, we cry, we bitch, we offer advice, we listen, We are just present for each other. I love it.
These women have watched me grow from a single woman on the prowl to a married mother. I'm so thankful to have met them and to have them in my life. Thank you, ladies!
Sarah & Lexie- we missed you tonight. Sara R. thanks for snapping the picture...wish you were in it too!


No comments: