Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Missing Grandma




Mom and Dad spent two weeks in Las Vegas celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. During that time Cole really missed spending time with Grandma and Grumpa. Jim and I recently put a picture of Aunt Kathy and Uncle Donn and Grandma and Grumpa on the fridge at Cole's height. He can definitely recognize them and loves to point at them. One evening while I was making dinner, Cole was standing at the fridge pointing to Grandma and Grumps. We're now to the point if I ask him, "where is Grandma?" he'll crawl over, stand up and point to the picture. Too damn cute!


I love that my parents watch Cole each week. They've developed such a great relationship and I adore the smile when Cole sees Grams and Grumps. Cole is so fortunate to have two sets of grandparents that love and adore him!

No comments: