Friday, August 12, 2011

Jonathan's Card

Get a coffee, give a coffee...that's the premise behind Jonathan's Card. It's one of those pay it forward scenarios that I absolutely love. It's a social sharing experiment using digital currency on cell phones. On more than one occasion I've paid for the purchases of the car behind me in the Starbucks drive thru, and this is sort of the same idea.

You can save the picture of Jonathan's Card to your SMART phone and then they can scan the barcode at the store and if there's money on the card, your coffee is paid for. I tried it this morning and it worked. Money's a little tight this month so I can't donate myself, but I promise to do so next month.

You can follow Jonathan's card on Facebook and Twitter to get a current balance. Check it out...get yourself a coffee, or better yet...give a coffee.




No comments: