Monday, July 25, 2011

Pinterest

So, I'm somewhat addicted to the Pinterest site...if you've never visited this website, it's definitely a must see. It's a website where you can keep track of all the things you find online that you love...it's basically like online bulletin boards. Instead of saving a site to your favorites, you can "pin" it to a board on Pinterest. I have about 20 boards with everything from birthday party ideas for Cole to recipes to try. The fun part is that you can also follow other people's boards and then repin their ideas as well.

I'm a little bummed because the app on my phone hasn't been working well, but it's an easy way to pass the time when it is...I just thought I'd throw it out there for other people to check out. If you end up creating an account (it's free), look me up. I'm kmsfrog!

No comments: