Friday, June 17, 2011

My Big Guy Riding Shot Gun...

So it'll be years until Cole gets to ride shotgun in the car, but we thought today would be a great day for him to try out the seat in the cart at the grocery store. I know they're infested with germs, and I actually received one of those fancy covers from my baby shower, but I didn't have it with me and we didn't feel like lugging around the carseat.

From his expression in the pictures you wouldn't think so, but Cole absolutely loved riding in there. He couldn't stop whipping his head from side to side, looking at everything. He's recently started waving so he was waving at everything from bananas to cereal boxes. He did manage to wave at an actual person too.


I know this probably isn't that big of a deal, but it seemed like a blog-able moment to me! So proud of you big guy...you're moving up in the world!

No comments: