Sunday, April 24, 2011

March Birthdays

Family time has become even more precious now that Cole is a part of our lives. Once again we celebrated March birthdays at our house a few weeks back. Mom turned the BIG 7-0 (she doesn't like to talk about it) and Jim turned 38! We had an easy lunch, followed with yummy cake and ice cream. Jen brought over some crazy sparkler candles that the kids loved watching. It was like the 4th of July in my dining room. They were great until they were done and the smoke was billowing! Check out the video below to see what I'm talking about :)

Cole loved all of the attention and I loved that he had time to play with his cousins Eric, Noah, and Erica. The morning of the party I did a St. Patrick's Day craft with Cole. I stripped him down to his diaper and busted out the green paint. It made a bit of a mess, but the shamrocks were well worth it. I had to make enough for both grandmas, aunt kathy, Heather and myself. That was a lot of handprints!

Hard to believe how fast the months are flying by...I don't even realize it until I go to update the blog and I realize I have so many things to document!!!

No comments: