Saturday, January 1, 2011

Rose Bowl Bummer

Jessie and Cael came over today for the Rose Bowl. Eric was in Pasadena for the game so we figured they'd need someone to watch with. Jim spent most of the time watching in the basement, and although the game was on, Jess and I did more talking then actual watching.

Cole and Cael were sporting their Badger attire, but their attention spans didn't allow them to stay focused for very long. They were more interested in the musical light up snail that Cole got from Santa.

As I look at these pictures, I truly wonder what these two boys are thinking about. I can't wait until they're older and we can share these images with them. Jess and I have become such good friends. I can only hope that their friendship will develop and grow into a strong relationship. Although the Badgers lost today, I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with Jess catching up. We're both back at work now, but I honestly feel like we saw each other more often when we were on maternity leave. I've missed the banter and laughs.

Thanks for bringing Cael over today Jess!

No comments: