Saturday, January 1, 2011

did I post these?

I know, I know...Christmas was weeks ago. I know I posted Christmas pictures, but I can't remember if I posted Cole's pictures with Santa. Sadly, I'm too lazy to look back at my archive and figure it out. It's easier to just post the pictures and move on...

Mom and I took Cole to sit on Santa's lap a few weeks before Christmas. I wasn't sure what to expect with him, and was hoping he wouldn't scream bloody murder. We went on a Tuesday evening so there was no line and we could sneak right in. The Santa at Brookfield Square was great with Cole and Cole was wide eyed staring at the big man with the fuzzy beard and outfit. It's hard to see in the pictures, but he kept rubbing his hands through the white fur on his suit.

I know Cole won't remember, and he obviously wasn't asking Santa for any extravagant gifts this year, but I'm glad I took him. It'll be fun to have these pictures taken each year.

No comments: