Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...

Since Cole's been diagnosed with  torticollus we've been spending a lot of time working on increasing the flexibility and strength in his neck. We forced him into more tummy time and he really grew to love it. Not only has his neck gotten stronger, he's been pushing himself up on his arms and lifting his head.

Today he officially rolled over from his belly to his back in both directions- to the right and to the left. I had the camera handy so I was able to get it on video. Watching this milestone brought tears to my eyes because in my previous post I had just written how I wanted to witness these events and be there to celebrate with Cole. It's almost like this little guy knew that and waited so I'd be the first to watch.

We're so proud of you Cole!

No comments: