Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let it Snow...

We woke up this morning to a blanket of beautful freshly fallen snow. Living in Wisconsin my entire life I've seen my fair share of snowy days, but the first snow fall of the season is always remarkable. I love looking out the backdoor, watching the flakes fall. Today's snowfall was even more special since it was Cole's official 1st snow fall. 

Feeling the flakes on my face!



Jim and I decided that he needed to experience the feel of the flakes on his face. We bundled him up and took him out for a walk with the dogs. Willie and Lexa LOVED sharing this experience with their little brother Cole. Don't worry...we only let him feel a few snowflakes and then he was covered and shielded from the cold.


All bundled up for a walk with my dogs.
After trudging through the snow with the stroller, I made a warm cup of coffee and the two of us sat in front of the Christmas tree enjoying the lights.

No comments: