Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Typical Day with Dad...

Jim's really been enjoying his time off with Cole. They spend their days reading, feeding, doing exercises and....playing video games. I came home one day this week and heard the sounds of "Call of Duty" on the TV in the basement. I ventured down there to witness the following. Make note of the background noise: we have a nice mixture of the Beatle's Ticket to Ride along with the overwhelming gun shots coming from Jim's commando. I didn't really know what to say. I let it go.



On a trip to Target this week Jim picked out a few onesie shirts for Cole. This is one of the shirts he picked out. After all of the "Thankful for Mommy" t-shirts at Thanksgiving I have a feeling Jim was feeling a little neglected. Go figure that he'd pick out a shirt for Daddy- "I'm a Big Deal- Just Like Daddy".

No comments: