Thursday, December 9, 2010

Capturing Cute Moments...

My moments are numbered because I need to give Cole a bath, feed him and get him to bed, but I wanted to post a few pictures from this past week. Cole turned 3 months on Wednesday, December 8th and sadly I haven't had the time to take his picture in his white onesie with the big #3 on it. I told myself it's okay if I do that this weekend so check back for those pictures.

Brad also came back and took 3 month pictures of Cole...they turned out really cute and I'm hoping to post those this weekend as well. Brad's website is finally up and running and he's hoping to get my pictures on there as well. In the meantime here are a few pictures of my beautiful little man...
Cole and I watched Glee with Amanda, Kristen, Jess & Cael. It was nice to see them again.

Hanging with my buddy Willie.

Enjoying time at home with Dad and the dogs!

Happier naked and laying on his changing table...not sure why that's his favorite spot.

Drooling more than ever now.

Loving to grab at things, and willing to give Dad a break & hold his own bottle for a few minutes.

Strengthening my neck and modeling my new mittens! Aren't they cute?

No comments: