Saturday, December 18, 2010

all mommy wants for christmas...

Holiday outfits take 2...

My friend Nicki bought Cole this onesie back in September. I've waited long enough to get him in it. It's a good thing Christmas is right around the corner because I don't think it's going to fit him very much longer.

The onesie says "All Mommy Wants for Christmas is a Silent Night." I have to be honest, this little honey gives me silent nights most of the time. Yes, he'll wake me at 5:30am most days to eat, but I can hardly complain with 7 hours.

What this mommy really wants for Christmas is a nice camera, something shiny, or a cleaning lady. In reality, I will admit that I have everything I could ever ask for for Christmas...a loving husband, a beautiful baby boy, and two needy, but loveable dogs.

No comments: