Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Craft...

For many years my family always did a craft after our Thanksgiving meal. We've made everything from crayon melts and cards to coasters. It was something I always looked forward to. I'm not sure why we stopped crafting, probably because it got harder to think of something and expensive to bring enough supplies for everyone. Instead we started playing games after our feast.

In honor of our crafting tradition, Cole and I decided to do a craft to bring to both grandmas and Aunt Kathy on Thanksgiving. I corraled a few girlfriends and their kiddos and we had a playdate at Jess's house. After some much needed Mommy chit-chat and a delicious lunch (thanks Jess) we figured we should get the crafting started. I will admit, I was in my element and loved every minute of it.

Please notice that my child is sleeping (not only sleeping, his eyes are rolling) through the craft...not sure how I feel about that, but it made painting his feet a hell of a lot easier. A big thanks to Megan for bringing all the crafting supplies and to Jess for allowing us to create this mess in your basement.

Moms and Babies-

Katie and Blake
Megan and Madelyn
Jess and Cael
Me and Cole


No comments: