Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Slowing Down...

Well, the week I've been dreading is finally upon us....Week 12 :( Anyone familiar with FMLA knows that's the last week of my paid leave. I promised Cole I would slow down this week and just enjoy spending some time with him without the hustle and bustle of running from one place to the next.

Don't get me wrong, we still have places to go and people to see, but I'm taking it down a notch for the beginning of this week, knowing the end of the week is going to fly by with the holiday.

This morning, after a great night in his crib, I brought Cole into bed and we hung out for a while. Please don't send me comments about the safety of this...I'm aware. I was WIDE awake and we were just chilling...no co-sleeping involved.

Before getting out of bed for the day, Cole and I spent a few minutes talking to each other and enjoying each other's company. I'm really going to miss these mornings. I'll grow to appreciate Saturday and Sunday morning that much more. Enjoy the slideshow...wait for the video at the end and make sure you have your volume turned up. Many giggles, coos, even a sneeze or two!

No comments: