Thursday, October 28, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance


For the fifth year in a row I joined some ladies for an evening with the performers of So You Think You Dance...I have never been disappointed with the performances and this year was no different. We had AMAZING seats on the floor at the Bradley Center. We could see the performers sweat.

Kari, Amanda, JV, and I enjoyed dinner at Bel Air Cantina before heading over the Bradley Center for a great show. It was my first big night away from Cole so I was a little sad to leave him, but once we were out and about all was well. Plus, he was in great hands with his Dad.

I CAN NOT take credit for these amazing pictures. Amanda has quite an eye and a great talent for photography. These are her beauties, I'm just stealing them for the sake of the blog.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It was definitely a great night!!!