Sunday, October 10, 2010

Play Time...

videoIt may not last very long, but I love letting Cole play on his play mat. I laid him down this morning, turned on the music, and went to make my coffee. When I came back into the family room he was singing along, shaking his arms, and "riding his bike". If he can manage to keep his nuk in while all of this is going on, he is one incredibly, happy camper. I used it as a movie making moment...he's so damn cute! Remember to pause the music on the playlist at the bottom in order to hear all of the cute noises coming from my small fry...although I find the music on the playmat absolutely annoying, Cole seems to enjoy it.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I can sing that music in my sleep now. It gets less annoying as time passes....at least it did for me! :)