Sunday, October 17, 2010

Isn't he handsome?



































































































































































































Brad came several times and took some pictures of Cole. Apparently babies usually sleep during their photo sessions, but Cole was either bright eyed or crying. Regardless we got some great pictures- what I really love is that Brad actually captured what Cole looks like. Sometimes you see pictures of newborns and they're sleeping and content. I look at these pictures and these are the faces I see from Cole every day.

I used a few of the pictures for Cole's birth announcements. I'm still debating which ones I want to have printed. I think I may make one of those Shutterly photo books with these pictures. He took several pictures at about 2 weeks and then came back and did a few more at one month. Just deciding if I should do it now, or wait until after Brad comes back to do the 3 month pictures.

No comments: